Machinery Safety Risk Assessments & Factory Guarding
Member of the New Zealand Safety Council
Industrial Maintenance Group offers turn key solutions to ensure your factory and machines comply with the requirements of NZ’s health and safety laws to meet AS4024.
- Full project management
- Risk Assessments and reporting
- Design, fabrication, installation
- Electrical and control systems
- Electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic de-energisation systems
- South Island installers for Axelent safety fencing systems – high quality European fencing. Modular, easily moved or expanded, solutions for access gates and interlock systems/trapped keys.
Pictured: A recent South Island installation at a drum manufacturing plant, featuring local guarding and Axelent safety fence systems, electrical and pneumatic de-energisation to give a Catergory 3 system to AS4024.